I grew up in Bokeo Province, a location of of Laos which is laying beside the Mekong River. There are many villages in Bokeo Province. One of those villages is named Ban Nam-Kerng-Mai; I was born and lived there until I was 16 years old. To me, it was more than amazing in Laos.
Cultures, lives and the environment in Laos are so beautiful than you can ever imagine. It's not like a crowded city that full of laws and traffics, not like a city that full of hostilities or crimes, but it's a city that full of friends, smiling people with the beauty of their cultures, and the real environment that are being undiscovered. If you ever have a chance to see or visit Laos or want to learn more about Laos, don't hesitate to say "YES, I'll GO!!" because you'll miss a huge opportunity to discover, experience, and live in one of the most peaceful country in the world right now.
Of course, if you are traveling to Laos, don't forget to visit me..Um I mean my home town, Ban Nam-Kerng-Mai, located in Bokeo Province. When I was young, I dream to be a guide for tourists. That's the reason why I wanted to learn English, so I can use it with travelers or tourists. I want to introduce all visitors to try many of Laos food, ride on a water buffalo, observe the art of the temple and monks, ride a hand-made wooden canoe, enjoy any traditional culture festivals, know the way of life of Lao people, interact with people, and so on. You can find all of these in my village. If you travel to Laos and have never speak Laos language to Lao people, when you come home, I guarantee you that you will feel like something is missing from your plan. Laos is A Land Full of Adventure on the Road. If you love to see something you have never seen before, welcome to Laos. Prepare your camera and be ready shoot anytime.
Personally I like listening to music a lot, so I make one with my brother Souvath.
No comments:
Post a Comment